PARISH NOTICE – 23 May 2022
Paroisse de St Clément Ecclesiastical Assembly
An Ecclesiastical Assembly will be held at St Clément’s Parish Hall on Thursday 26 May 2022 at 7.00pm to:
1. Receive and, if approved, adopt the Minutes of the Ecclesiastical Assembly held on 25 May 2021.
2. Approve the Churchwardens’ Accounts for the year 2021 – 2022, previously examined by the Committee appointed for that purpose
3. Elect Church Officers for the year 2022 ‑ 2023
4. Name a Committee to examine the Churchwardens’ Accounts for the year 2022 – 2023
5. Agree to apply for planning permission and faculties to
a) change little used deteriorating tarmac paths to grass
b) when changing to grass, run water and electricity under path along north/south wall in old churchyard to supply new churchyards
c) extend flat roofed Sexton’s hut westwards, minimal visual impact , shielded by hedge and existing earth bank.
d) allow graves with surrounds and headstones at the West end of the New Churchyard
This will be followed by a congregational meeting of St Clément and St Nicholas to elect Honorary Treasurers and approve the 2021 accounts.
Canon David Shaw